- $150000 per annum
- Job Type
- 4 months ago
- Want to work for a pre-eminent law firm and have true work flexibility?
- Have you got at least 4 years pqe in intellectual property law?
- Performance based bonuses on offer.
Our client is a pre-eminent, independent Australia law firm with offices located nationally. They are repeatedly recognised as a leading legal service provider in the Chambers Asia Pacific and The Legal 500 Asia Pacific legal directories, and many of their partners and special counsel are recognised as leaders in their areas of law.
Our client is looking for an Intellectual Property Lawyer to join their team. You will have at least 4 years pqe and be passionate, engaged and committed. You will have a keen interest in developing client relationships and be driven to provide outstanding client service. You will have a strong understanding of all aspects of franchising law and are able to take a commercial approach to issues. You will demonstrate the ability to provide outstanding service to clients and work within a team environment. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and are looking to join a friendly, social and collaborative team.
You will be rewarded with:
- Flexible work practices and true work/life balance;
- Performance based bonuses;
- Up to 26 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers;
- Regular social events;
- Regular wellbeing initiatives.