- $165000 per annum
- Job Type
- 4 months ago
• Senior People & Culture Advisor
• Financial Services Firm - Sydney CBD
• Attractive Salary Package
Our client is an impressive, well established and rapidly growing mid-tier business advisory and accountancy firm, looking for an experienced, passionate and inspiring Senior HR Manager, to help shape the continued success and culture of the firm as part of the senior leadership team. Join this rapidly growing firm as a leader in this true Generalist role, embedding culture principles into the firm and ensuring they align with company values, enhancing the employee experience and resultant company success and continued growth.
- Analyse, develop and monitor the Human Resources needs of the firm.
- Develop annual HR Strategy and recommendations
- Present people and culture update to Partners on quarterly basis.
- Work with Partners and Managers, coaching them and advising on all people issues
- Develop a people plan for each team in conjunction with Partners and Managers
- Implement staff retention and engagement strategies
- Facilitate the remuneration review process
- Assist with change management initiatives, ensuring adequate consultation and communications
- Coordinate probation review and 6 monthly appraisals
- Maintain internal Policies and Procedures and ensure they are aligned with prevailing legislation
- Coordinate with finance team to ensure accurate information is provided to administer the local payroll system and ensure accurate records
- Play an active role in the Work Health and Safety Committee
- Work with Executive Team and other internal stakeholders to identify training needs across the business
- Ensure smooth on boarding process and successful integration of employees into the firm
- Identify participants for future Emerging Leaders Programs
- Capability to assist Clients on HR Issues when appropriate and continue to develop strong ties with a number of Partner Alliances at agreed rates
- Work with Talent & HR Advisor and the Leadership team to oversee all recruitment needs of the firm.
- With the HR team, oversee the New Starter, Induction, Reward and Recognition, Performance & Salary Review and Leaver administration function.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 7+ years’ experience in Human Resources management or related discipline
- Extensive knowledge of a professional services environment
- Proven ability to manage the operational and strategic components of the HR function
- Good conceptual ability and strategic thinking
- Previous project management experience
Make your mark taking this next step in your career, consolidating and growing the HR function and enhancing the culture and performance of this successful and collaborative organisation. Apply immediately, or call Monique Marten on 0431467636 for more information.