- $120000 - $140000 per annum
- Job Type
- 4 days ago
• Huge growth through NPD
• Supportive close knit team
Our client is the number one in their category, has won a multitude of awards and has a huge following in the international markets. They continue to evolve with amazing NPD constantly thinking outside the box They are currently inviting an experienced marketing manager to take the reigns of the brand with a large focus on Ecomm and digital strategy. You will grow with the business and take ownership of the brand presence in both the local and international markets.
- Be accountable for the development, performance and profitability of the E Commerce sites and Digital Marketing.
- Develop marketing campaigns (digital + ATL/BTL) to achieve results. Build on brand assets content and campaigns that support awareness with agencies as needed.
- Manage the internal Marketing Team and agencies to ensure cohesive and engaging campaigns are delivered
- Devise the plan with the sales team to maximise exposure online and instore for all retailers.
- Build, manage, analyse, and refine ecommerce strategies such as digital marketing, traffic, conversion.
- Plan and execute on all SEO/SEM/ EDM annual strategies. Execute tests, collect, and analyse data, identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI
- Develop the brand strategy/ marketing plans for the umbrella brand and associated brands . This involves both B2B and B2C marketing.
- Ensure elements are designed to deliver the desired result, online advertising banners, POS – Point of Sale materials, instore activation. mM
- Manage the marketing team nd drive KPI achievement and performance outcome
You will be a broad well rounded marketer having in - depth experience across traditional and Ecomm/digital marketing. You will be a strong leader who can guide and encourage your team to achieve incredible results both personally and professionally. We are looking for someone who is highly commercial and can see the bigger picture taking ownership of this brand as if it were your own.
The rewards in this role will be plentiful, with a beautiful working environment, growth and support from an inspirational CEO and team.
Please apply now
Lisa Chesterman 0431 349 854