- New South Wales
- $80000 - $90000 per annum
- Job Type
- 4 months ago
This is a forward-thinking and reputable accounting firm based in a prominent regional NSW city. The firm already has three staff working from home across two different Australian states and is well set-up and experienced in managing this type of workforce in addition to its team of 30 who work in the office. This firm has experienced growth at a rate of 15% over the past three years as a result of a large number of referrals from their existing client base. The firm owes this organic growth to its superior client servicing and successful implementation of cloud-based solutions and value-add offerings. Clients are family groups with multiple entities including SMSFs and SMEs. In this firm you will get to know your clients well and assist them in growing their businesses.
- You be responsible for assisting a diverse portfolio of clients with tax compliance, tax planning and some SMSF work
- You will liaise regular with third parties throughout the firms vast network to assist client on all of there business matters including legal, IT, wealth, finance etc
- Assist the partner on business advisory work
- You will mentor review the work of 1-2 junior accountants
Ideal Candidate Profile
- CA or CPA qualified or studying towards
- Over 4 years experience in professional practice
- Ability to manage client relationships
- Experience in managing staff
- Superior people skills
If you would like more information on this role please contact Kate Stephenson on 0434 529 723.