- $60000 - $75000 per annum
- Job Type
- 10 days ago
This progressive firm offers tax and advisory services to a growing client base of SMEs, young entrepreneurial businesses and some large multi-entity groups. You will work closely with the Partners and Managers to offer Business Services & Tax offerings to a growing portfolio of business clients. The office is located in the centre of Albury and offers a friendly and collaborative work environment where you will receive expert training and progression.
The team are social and very welcoming. The firm believes in a flexible working environment and you will have the option to work from home and 'dress for your day'. They also use the latest technology and are proud to be one of the most forward thinking firms in the area. The firm is experiencing fantastic growth and can offer staff unrivalled opportunities for career development.
- Preparation of financial reports and income tax returns for individuals, partnerships, companies, trusts and self-managed superannuation funds
- Preparation of activity statements
- Liaising with the Australian Taxation Office and other government agencies
- Completing all other statutory compliance requirements
- Meeting with clients alongside a manager
- Active involvement in tax planning
- Supporting Managers and Partners in business advisory work such as cashflow forecasting, budgeting, buying/selling of businesses
- Began CA or CPA study
- 2+ years experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively please call Kate on 0434 529 723 for more information.