- $100000 - $115000 per annum
- Job Type
- 11 days ago
• Flexible Working Arrangements
• Authentic and Passionate Culture
My client is a profit for purpose organisation and are going through huge transformation and change, they are now looking for a strong statutory accountant to be an integral member of their GL& Reporting team.
- Produce timely and accurate Finance Information for analysis and business decisions.
- Assist the Group Accounting Manager during month end close.
- Process weekly and monthly journals to reflect income and expenses.
- Provide a collection of relevant data to assist budgeting & forecasting create relevant reports.
- Develop Stakeholder relationships matching expectations and helping to build high team performance
- Driving continuous improvements
In order to be considered for this role, you need to need to have had a minimum of 5 years experience in a previous finance role.
Experience in a large corporation preferably within property.
Strong experience working on ERP systems in a large scale environments.
Must be CPA/ CA experience
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org