- Job Type
- 6 days ago
• Immediate Start
• 4 month contract initial contract
Our client is an independent statutory body that is seeking a strong Financial Accountant with a "can-do" attitude to assist them.
Your role will include:
- Preparation of Portfolio Budget Statements for two agencies.
- Provide internal and external financial reports, including monthly management and ad-hoc reports to internal and external stakeholders
- Assist with budget change requests and management of the review and approval process
- Provide financial advice and support to Directors with regard to their internal budget
- Liaise with Directors and their support staff to assist in resolving any inconsistencies and issues as they arise.
- Reporting and Forecasting
- Undertake financial analysis and provide monthly financial reports;
- Provide financial advice with on forecasting, budget changes, pressures and impacts on a monthly basis, including reporting
- Brief the Assistant Director Finance on monthly variance analysis;
- Forecast budget changes, pressures and impacts on a monthly basis, in consultation with directors
- Assist Junior Members of the team where needed.
- Degree qualified Accountant, with a CA/ CPA/CIMA qualification (or equivalent)
- Your previous experience working in a government agency or NFP would be highly desired.
- Experience using the Central Budget Management System is desirable
- Previous Experience working in a shared service environment would be beneficial.
To be considered, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org