- $80000 per annum
- Job Type
- 12 days ago
• Health, Fitness and well-being focused
• Flexibility and amazing support
Not to put to finer point on it but this business has turned its industry on it's head with incredible growth and being the number 1 in their category. The company boasts heavy hitters from all industries not only internally but as advocates and influencers socially, making it an exceptionally exciting and highly rewarding business to work with. They are currently inviting an Influencer talent executive to maintain and grow their exposure. This role will see you liaise across A list right through to micro ensuring the brands strength in market and ethos are represented.
- Create a world class program which leverages best practice principles across: outreach, contractual management, relationship management and measurement
- Be the subject matter expert on Influencer Marketing and Social media consumption habits, responsible for annual strategy and making recommendations
- Agency / external party liaison: PR agency, Ambassador management platform, Tier 1 Talent advisor
- Manage current Influencers and Ambassadors while strategically focusing on outreach to new ambassadors
- Instigate effective ways of activating Ambassador / Influencer relationships, forecasting incremental ROI across: branded content, paid media and collaborations
- As the key contact, manage inbound requests to become a member of the Squad, grading the application against set criteria
- Working closely with the internal Design team to ensure that Ambassadors / Influencers have the best toolkit of creative assets possible to promote the brand
- Report on competitor Influencer activity and recommend how the brand can remain distinctive and engaging
- Own the reporting cycle and elevate yourself as a superuser of their Influencer marketing platform
Your energy and passion will be key here, they will be able to train you on their systems but what cant be taught is your drive, passion and relationship skills to engage and influence. Ideally you will have a solid grasp on the who's who of the influencer world, ideally in a sports or health and fitness capacity, making strong recommendations with the ability to reach out and present a compelling engagement strategy which will be mutually beneficial. If you have come from an agency or sports talent management back ground this will see you ahead of the curve for this role.
On offer is an opportunity to join one of the most exciting business we have seen emerge for a long time. You will be mentored and supported to grow and find yourself jumping out of bed every morning excited about your day.
Please apply now
Lisa Chesterman 0431349854