- $150000 - $185000 per annum
- Job Type
- 20 days ago
- Legal Counsel/Senior Legal Counsel – Projects and Regulatory
- Global Bank
- Flexible Working and Competitive Salary
A leading Global Bank is currently seeking a Projects and Regulatory Counsel to join their Group Legal team in Sydney. As part of the group legal team this role will focus on regulatory aspects relating to the bank’s lending and deposit taking activities in Australia, including special projects and policy and precedent documentation development. The role will report into the Head of Group Legal as part of an experienced team.
- Assisting the Vendor Management function in reviewing and advising on contracts to be entered into by the bank
- Providing legal support to HR, IT, Marketing, Vendor management and Compliance departments; including reviewing, drafting and advising on contract documentation, one off legal advice on specific scenarios relating to the bank’s operations and reviewing bank policy and procedure documentation
- Reviewing and monitoring template loan and security documentation , deposit and other disclosure and marketing material
- Keeping the business abreast of changes in law and regulations
- Involvement in specific projects as required.
- Ideally a minimum of 3 years experience within a law firm or financial institution
- Previous experience focusing on transactions and preparing legal documentation
- Demonstrated understanding of bank products, systems, risk management and lending processes
- Proven knowledge of bank products, systems, risk management and lending processes
- Flexible Working environment
- Experienced and collegiate team
- Career progression and a competitive salary
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Suzie Large on 0434 294 665.