- $95000 - $110000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
- Medium sized firm with a comfortable and friendly environment
- Part-time role with excellent flexibility
- Client-facing work with diverse and fascinating industries
About the Client
A North Shore client with a charming office and work-from-home flexibility is seeking a supervisor to join their friendly team. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a firm that understands and appreciates work-life balance. Clients come from varied industry backgrounds and there is continual opportunity to display your professionalism and personable skills as you meet with your portfolio of clients face-to-face.
This is a firm that is family orientated – you will feel comfortable and included amongst your colleagues, and managers and partners all have families and are generously flexible when it comes to external commitments. Growth and development are valued; partners and managers come from top 10 firms, and always happy to impart their experience. Beyond this, there are frequent external educators brought to develop your hard and soft skills. In terms of environment, the office is bright and modern, and there is a stocked fridge and excellent coffee machine to help yourself to whenever you like.
About the Role
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum five years of domestic business services experience in a public practice
- CA or CPA qualified
- Be comfortable managing workflows for a team of talented senior and intermediate staff
- Be an excellent and professional communicator
- Review tax compliance and tax planning for high-net-worth individuals, partnerships, SMSFs, trusts and companies;
- Exposure or experience in FBT returns, CGT Advice, Div. 7a, and business advisory work such as management reports, cashflow forecasting and budgeting
- Be proficient with MYOB and Xero, and in Microsoft Excel;
- Foster close and trustworthy relationships with a range of clients, meeting face-to-face
- Onshore applicants with Australian/New Zealand permanent residency or citizenship only!
- Dynamic client-facing role
- A lovely office environment with onsite parking
- Ability to work from home several days per week and choose your own hours
- $1000 wellness budget – put it towards healthcare or retail
- Staff events throughout the year – family picnic days, EOFY and Christmas parties, and frequent staff training
- Rewards and recognition program – cash bonuses and vouchers
- Transparent career pathways – promotion to manager within 18 months
This is a firm where you can do interesting and valuable work while balancing other commitments. If you are ready to take the next step in your career, submit your CV above or contact Tamara Viner on 0431 085 399 or email@example.com for any further details.