- East Ryde
- $180000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
Reporting Line: Data Insights & Pricing Manager
Location: North Ryde, NSW
Job Type: Permanent
The primary purpose of this role is to deliver Customer Insights on business transformation projects, using CRM and BI data to provide innovative solutions.
- The fundamental duties & responsibilities of the role are as detailed below –
- Working with the Tech Lead to perform development planning including:
- Working with Stakeholders to define requirements, determine prioritisation and understand tangible business benefits behind changes;
- Creating/Reviewing accurate documentation of requirements;
- Estimation of work;
- Development of work;
- Documentation of work;
- Peer review;
- Development of deployment processes ensuring code is fully tested before being implemented;
- Management of environments, ensuring they are kept up to date and in sync.
- Device Integration and Testing, making sure all components and features operate on all supported devices (i.e. PC, iPad, iPhone).
- Working with 3rd party consultants on development, reviewing and testing.
- Occasional weekend CRM development deployments.
- Maintain and providing BAU support to the business on the current platform.
Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
• Solid time management & prioritisation skills. Able to handle multiple tasks & initiatives at the same time
• Ability to analyse data and confidently present findings and insights to technical and non-technical users, including Senior Managers.
• Skills to manage project workload in a fast-paced and agile environment.
• Be outcome driven with excellent problem-solving skills.
• Track record of CRM projects, analysis, design, development, testing and implementation.
• Broad understanding of Sales and Marketing business processes
• Eagerness to learn new skills, constantly develop skillset by staying up to date with latest developments in technology area.
- Advanced Dynamics 365 CRM development
- Power Platform development
- Scribe Data Integration
- SQL Server DB Development
- Advanced T-SQL querying
- SSRS Reports/Dashboards/Scorecards/Subscriptions
Nice to Have:
- Power BI reporting
- SSIS ETL Package design
- Data Visualisation Techniques
- Advanced Excel skills
Interested candidates please reach out to Waqas Kidwai at firstname.lastname@example.org