- Daily Rate
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
The Senior Project Manager will focus on implementing the Asset Management Plan project to address the regulatory requirements.
You will be an integral member of the project delivery team in the IT department through the following:
- Provide delivery leadership for the projects or portfolio of projects assigned
- Providing analysis of relevant research and operational information and assisting managers to evaluate and integrate the information they receive
- Providing a collection of relevant data to assist with budgeting, the operation of the team and production of regular reports
- Share best practices/learning across the Project delivery portfolio to continually enhance the project delivery framework
- Project / Agile experience relating to major IT and/or business projects
- Experience at managing vendors and matrix team structures
- Successfully managed and implemented complex projects
- Graduate or post graduate studies in a related field
- Experience with large scale enterprise or transformational efforts
- Agile Certification
- Foster delivery discipline and transparency by leveraging Project management tools like JIRA etc
- Experience in Property Management solutions
- Experience in effective use of the suite of Office365 tools and their implementation across diverse business scenarios
- Design and deliver strategies that place customers at the centre of business decisions.
- Work with diverse and high-performance colleagues.
- Be part of an enriching culture born on values, purpose, imagination and spirit.
- Flexible working environment.
Click the 'Apply Now' button ASAP! If you have any questions or would like to have a confidential discussion, please call Corin Roberts in our Sydney office on (02) 9195 2929