- $100000 - $120000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
This is a boutique accounting firm located in a popular Newcastle suburb. The firm is described as having a welcoming atmosphere and inclusive culture with a modern office space. The partner is young and forward-thinking which has allowed the firm to experience continual growth. They currently have around 15 staff across Business Services and Financial Planning. They offer a range of accounting and advisory services to a large clients base of HNWIs and businesses with turnovers up to $30m. The firm has a client-centric focus and offers a range of value add services to ensure its client receive the best possible advice.
Due to the growth rate, the partner is seeking a competent manager that is able to take some of the responsibility. You will inherit a growing client portfolio and manage a team of around 4 staff.
To be successful in this role you must have experience in handling a portfolio of both SME and SMSF clients and be able to assist them with tax compliance, tax planning and some general business advice.
- CA/CPA qualified
- Over 5 years experience in professional practice
- Must have experience reviewing and delegating work to a small team
- SMSF experience essential
- Be able to work autonomously
- Experience being client facing
- Flexible working hours and WFH
- Part-time or full-time available
- Progression pathway to partner in 4-5 years
- Work autonomously
- Progressive firm with new technology
- Supportive, friendly team
- Free parking
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below or for more information please call Kate Stephenson on 0434 529 723 or email KateStephenson@future-you.com.au