- Sydney CBD
- $130000 - $150000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
• Focus on health and well being
• Highly innovative and exciting
Our client is a global leader in their space and cover all routes to market in their category. They are currently inviting a category manager to join them in furthering their reach within a highly competitive market. This will be an opportunity to grow within a business ensuring they remain number one driving category growth staying highly competitive.
- Define category strategy, assortment, planograming, store location, merch to drive consumer acquisition (for all channels)
- Over see route to market, distribution model, support in store activity liaising with merchandisers
- Drive commercial negotiations and customer range reviews and embed a range review working process for priority channels/customers.
- Lead strategic planning process to deliver plans for all channels (traditional & new)
- Manage promotional strategy & develop promotional guidelines for all channels and products
- In conjunction with Marketing Manager & Finance Business Partner monitor the category’s value chain including pricing
- Drive effective budgeting & cost management, and make actionable recommendations to ensure commercial sustainability.
You will have extensive experience within FMCG and an entrepreneurial mind set where innovative outside the box thinking has driven exceptional category growth and measurable successful outcomes. You thrive in a very fast environment and love the challenge that comes with working within a highly competitive category. If you have worked in a start up environment where you have been responsible for executing plans for new products/category's hitting the market then this will be a full-filling and exciting role for you.
On offer is the opportunity to join a global FMCG giant and enjoy the stability and support that comes along with this as well as some incredible EVP's to enhance your career and personal growth.
Lisa Chesterman 0431349854