- $70000 - $80000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 2 months ago
• Fast Growing
• Fun Dynamic Culture
Would you like chance to join one of the fastest growing dynamic organisations?
Our client are a well respected brand and they’re on the lookout for a creative, driven and passionate Social and Influencer Specialist to join their team.
The position is responsible for scaling our influencer / Ambassador marketing program. With a strong vision and big goals with the help of you they are looking to triple the revenue and create a world class program which leverages best practice principles across outreach, contractual management, relationship management and measurement.
This role is 70% execution and 30% strategic in nature.
- Become a ‘super user’ on our Ambassador / Influencer Marketing platfom, to ensure standardisation of revenue metrics and visibility metrics
- Be our Subject Matter Expert on Influencer Marketing and Social media consumption habits, feeding into our annual strategy and making recommendations accordingly
- Be the holistic owner of all the entitlements and exclusions for our Ambassadors / Influencers, based on the negotiated contracts. Performing contract audits where necessary to ensure compliance for both parties
- Agency / external party liaison: PR agency, Ambassador management platform,
- Key POC to Ambassadors / Influencers: across Tier 2 and 3 mainly, but some exposure with Tier 1 Talent
- Manage our book of Ambassadors / Influencers so that they remain representative of Brand platform strategy and reflective of an inclusive and diverse set of audiences - outreach to new Ambassadors will be key to success in this role
- Proactively propose more efficiency and / or effective ways of activating our Ambassador / Influencer relationships, forecasting incremental ROI across: branded content, paid media and collaborations.
- Owning all briefings for any activation proposed, drawing on cross functional resources to execute
- Manage the brand risk associated with Influencers / Talent, creating frameworks to manage noncompliance
- Working closely with the internal Design team to ensure that Ambassadors / Influencers have the best toolkit of creative assets possible to promote our brand
- Report on competitor Influencer activity and recommend how they can remain distinctive
- Manage all ‘credits’ for contra arrangements to our influneceers working with the Dev / Logistics team
- Requesting/submitting influencer payments through our technology solutions or directly
- Owning the Reporting cycle[Monthly, Quarterly and Annually
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree OR equivalent alternative education demonstrating skill set of any of the following: consumer insight, marketing, mathematics, data, technology, psychology, sociology, media, entertainment
- Min 2-3 cumulative years in working with Influencers / Talent in Australia in a commercial setting
- Respect and broad understanding RE Australian Data Privacy principles given the large amount of 1st party Personally identifiable information being handled in this role
- attention to detail - required in order to cross check all comms before being set live,
- ability to ask for clarity and guidance on prioritisation of tasks and manage own workflow independently once onboarded,
- written and verbal communication skills
- Highly desired: formal qualifications in Influencer marketing best practice / Social media / Digital Marketing from an accredited institution
- Exposure to client side environments and / or high pace agency environment
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at once with different stakeholders
- Experience of using Influencer Technology platforms
Contact details Brooke Colby - 0413 698 785