- $90000 - $95000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 2 months ago
• Join a vibrant team with a passionate culture
• Integral role in a complex business
Join a fast paced organization where no two days are alike.
We are looking for an experienced Revenue Accountant who can take on the responsibility of delivering key tasks against agreed timelines. This individual will work closely with the Senior Accountant help meet the demands of the business.
To succeed in this position you will be a natural problem solver, good attention to detail and work efficiently within our business systems and processes. It is a hands on role where you get to work within a small close knit team.
- Forecasting of revenue for both accounting income and cash flows.
- Collections of fees and accounts receivable management & reporting.
- Monthly direct debit run preparation and follow up’s.
- Calculations and processing of account charges, refunds,
- Assisting the team with Month End
- Various Process Improvements Projects
This role will suit an Assistant Accountant wanting to step up their role.
Or a candidate who has strong Accounts Receivable/ Accounts Payable experience wanting to step up their position.
Please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org