- Bella Vista
- $110000 - $115000 per annum, Benefits: Car allowance, super and STI
- Job Type
- about 2 months ago
- A global manufacturer within the building materials industry
- Responsible to grow revenue across key workplace accounts
- Experience of commercial flooring products is highly desirable
With a strong focus on sustainability and innovation this global flooring giant continues to develop products that have a positive impact on people and the planet. The business has various routes to market across Australia including A&D, Building Contractors, Distributors and Retail however this role will be heaving focused on nurturing relationships with building owners, builders, property managers, A&D and the fit-out community.
As a Regional Key Account Manager you’ll be joining an established team with responsibility to develop relationships within the aforementioned target audience.
- Build relationships with key workplace clients
- Develop agreements and trading terms with new target prospects
- Work with wider commercial teams to identify and develop new sales opportunities
- Establish pricing, ranging, stock profiling and product positioning
- Advise on correct flooring solutions within the workplace segment
- Maximize customer involvement in all value-add activities
- Have an excellent understanding of all the key retail groups & contractors within the workplace segment
- An excellent understanding of the flooring industry particularly LVT and Carpet Tile.
- An engaging personality with the ability to communicate with a wide and diverse audience
- The ability to hunt and identify relevant high profitable opportunities with new and existing clients
- Solutions based attitude
- Sydney based, a mix of office and remote working when not with customers
- A competitive salary package of base, super, car allowance and STI