- North Ryde
- $80000 - $90000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
- Global Organisation
- Large Diverse Role
- Market Leading
A marketing leading, global organisation are looking for a seasoned Executive Assistant provide high quality and efficient executive assistance, administration and coordination services to the COO. They focused on finding someone enjoys working at pace and is agile in their approach. This role will allow you to form a true business partnership and get involved in Strategy based meetings.
- Provide executive support including diary management, document preparation and distribution, and managing phone calls as required.
- Prepare travel itineraries.
- Perform monthly reconciliation of the corporate credit card
- Assist in the preparation of presentations for meetings
- Assist with the administration of budget preparation and processes, tenders and other projects as required.
- Collate, prepare and distribute monthly and weekly reports
- Organise meetings including developing and distributing agendas, minutes, documentation and organising venues and phone conferences.
- Coordinate the corporate calendar for Australia incorporating advisory board meetings, budget challenge meetings, functions and Conferences.
- Organise Conferences by developing budgets, task lists and timelines to ensure events are well organised and run smoothly. Provide support on site as required.
- Format and collate bid documents for Development projects.
- Participate in and/or project manage other relevant projects as required.
- Support the effective operations of the office.
- Work to develop efficient processes and administrative systems, including the cost efficient and suitable supplier contracts for stationery, office consumables, and staff amenities etc.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in a C Suite Executive Assistant role.
- Experienced in event management.
- High level office administration skills and experience.
- Highly organised with attention to detail.
- Advanced skills in MS Office 365, including Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Outlook.
- Possess a High EQ (emotional quotient)
- Be solution focused.
- Able to multi-task and prioritise.
Contact Details - Brooke Colby - 0413 698 785