- $120000 - $140000 per annum, Benefits: Super and annual incentive
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
- Leading supplier to construction and infrastructure sectors
- Full service B2B provider
- Responsible for identifying pricing opportunities building modules using data
Having been in operation for more than 25 years the business has grown to become a leading name in civil consumables being a trusted advisor to some of Australia’s largest infrastructure projects including Westconnex and Sydney Metro.
Since inception the business has delivered impressive growth which has been derived from its commitment to wow customers with service providing fast delivery, expert advice and quality products.
In 2021 our client was certified a great place to work by the global authority on workplace culture.
The role is responsible for identifying pricing opportunities and building effective pricing modules using market data across the group to support and maintain the pricing processes & systems.
- Develop and maintain group pricing policies in consultation with the leadership team and category managers
- Establish and develop a system to assist in comparing the market, along with our own sales data, and setting customers prices that maximise profits
- Develop pricing modelling to develop and execute actionable insights
- Develop data solutions and reporting for pricing performance across all products and markets
- Establish a process and manage all price changes upload process
- Develop analytical insights to provide greater visibility
- Provide training, guidance and support across the business with key stakeholders
- Proficient Excel and Power BI capability
- Strong numerical skills – experience of working with a commercial P&L
- Commercially curious, pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Collaborative approach
- Strong analytical and strategic skills
West Sydney based, a mix of office and remote working
A competitive basic salary plus super and incentive