- $170000 - $200000 per annum
- Job Type
- 6 days ago
- Advisory-driven firm with a consulting approach to accounting
- Only required to work two days per week in the office
- Clear pathway to partnership and lucrative bonus structure
- Free parking
This is a modern firm with multiple partners that is growing rapidly. The firm brand themselves as true business advisers whose priority is empowering clients to achieve success. Their client base is comprised of large corporates, multinational groups, family businesses and wealthy family groups. The majority of staff and partners come from Top 10 firms who have joined this firm to achieve better work/life balance, client contact, and increased exposure to tax advisory, corporate advisory and other ad-hoc advisory work.
They believe in the power of true person to person connection and focus on building trust, clear communication and strong relationships with their clients and their staff. The partners ensure clients and staff feel valued and are receiving value from the firm. The firms offers a supportive culture with clear progression pathways. The office is a modern environment that embraces technology and is located close to a train station and has free parking. Flexible working hours are as standard and staff are only required to attend the office two days per week.
This is a Senior Manager position managing around $1m in fees and a team of one manager, two seniors, four intermediates/juniors. In this role you will meet with clients and provide advisory services with a particular focus on tax advisory, business advisory and corporate advisory. Your team will assist you in the work and produce the tax compliance work. You will be assisted by the Manager who is a a highly capable 2IC. The ability to be an actively involved and inspiring leader is a priority.
- CA/CPA qualified
- Over 10 years experience in professional practice
- Must be client relationship driven
- Must have experience managing a team of staff including senior accountants
- Must enjoy being a leader to a team and helping others develop their career
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Work up to 3 days per week from home
- Work with young, driven partners
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- Progression pathway to Partner
- Work in a talented and friendly team
- Top tier clients and high quality work
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below or for more information please call Kate Stephenson on 0434 529 723 or email KateStephenson@future-you.com.au