- $165000 per annum
- Job Type
- 7 days ago
• Small cohesive team
• Remote working environment
This company are pioneers within digital transformation for dispute resolution, with the most advanced environments, solutions and services that truly understand and deliver to the industry they specialise in.
Your role will be leading the Quality Management function. You will be taking over a mature, Selenium-based, robotic testing capability, intern program and quality assurance process. You will be accountable for team outcomes and influence the future development of the platform through a continuous feedback cycle.
You will work closely with the Software Development and Product teams to deliver the platform to the highest quality. This is a young company who are scaling up fast and so the day-to-day is going to be mixed. You will run the gamut of responsibilities from governance to testing to administration. Every day will be different and the work will be dynamic and interesting.
The team is currently small with yourself and a small team, responsible for all aspects of testing and QA. It will be up to your team to ensure the right controls and processes are in place to validate the performance of the platform. You will also oversee the external validation with our external testing organisations.
- Own the Quality Management of the Platform, driving continuous improvement.
- Manage the Service Desk growth strategy in collaboration with the Service Desk Manager.
- Oversee factory acceptance testing (FAT) and user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Contribute to the secure development of the Platform, overseeing internal penetration testing.
- Ensure remediation work is prioritised and completed in collaboration with Engineering.
- Perform internal audit tasks and reviews
- Facilitate external auditors and testing organisations, ensuring confidentiality and providing required access and information.
- Work with engineers throughout each sprint to identify potential risks/bugs and solve problems.
- You are a problem solver and a doer, you will roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty to achieve security & privacy outcomes.
- You have a deep application testing/quality management background.
- You can handle ambiguity and are able to make decisions without all the information.
- You have ideally worked in a SaaS platform before.
- You thrive working as part of a team in a high growth company.
- You can lead teams and have the ability to drive outcomes.You take ownership of your work and the outcome for the organisation and customers.
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Selenium testing experience
This position is a remote working position that can be based from anywhere in Australia. An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated for the right person.
Please contact Kevin Howell at FutureYou Recruitment for a confidential chat on 0439210056 or email: email@example.com Alternatively please apply online.