- $65000 - $90000 per annum
- Job Type
- 7 days ago
This firm has experienced growth at a rate of 18-22% over the past two years as a result of a large number of referrals from their existing client base. The firm owes this organic growth to its superior client servicing and successful implementation of cloud-based solutions and value-add offerings. Clients are family groups with multiple entities including SMSFs and SMEs. In this firm you will get to know your clients well and assist them in growing their businesses.
You will work in an vibrant and social office of 10 staff. Their offices are in a prime Wollongong location with free parking.
- You be responsible for assisting a diverse portfolio of clients with tax compliance, tax planning and some SMSF work
- You will liaise regular with third parties throughout the firms vast network to assist client on all of there business matters including legal, IT, wealth, finance etc
- Assist the partner on business advisory work
- You will review the work of a junior accountant
Ideal Candidate Profile
- CA or CPA qualified or studying towards
- Over 4 years experience in professional practice
- Ability to manage client relationships
- Experience in managing staff
- Superior people skills
- Generous salary and bonus structure
- Free parking
- Flexible working hours and work from home arrangements
- Clear and achievable progression pathways
- External training for a range of courses including topics on; complex accounting matters; leadership; technology; tax updates; and networking skills
If you would like more information on this role please contact Kate Stephenson on 0434 529 723.