- Sydney CBD
- $88000 per annum
- Job Type
- 6 months ago
• Financial Services Firm Sydney CBD
• Up to $80K plus super
Our client, a successful and fast growing ASX listed Financial Services Group based in the CBD, is looking for an experienced, vibrant and ambitious HR Administrator to join their People Team. Assisting with the day-to-day delivery of core People Team administrative processes, assistance with the delivery of allocated projects, and day-to-day support of employees, you will become and instrumental part of the People Team, working in a driven, successful and collaborative organisation
- Delivery of the agreed People Team administrative processes including managing probation, contract end dates, performance reviews etc.
- Assisting with recruitment such as posting job ads, culling resumes, coordinating interviews.
- On Boarding and off boarding employees on the HRIS system.
- Management of the data in the HRIS system – including data audits and process improvements required.
- Assistance with the annual performance review process, remuneration process.
- Assistance with campus recruitment processes.
- Assist in the delivery of core people and corporate projects as assigned.
- Assist with the monthly and quarterly People Reporting.
- Organise inductions for new starters.
- Look at ways to improve the efficiency of current People processes.
- Ad hoc tasks as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications such as HR, Psychology or a related discipline.
- 6+ months experience in a HR Administration role in a Financial Institution, Professional Services or Legal Firm.
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills- Work, Excel and Powerpoint.
Let your hunger for success, passion for HR, excellent stakeholder management and organisation skills come to the fore to help win you this much sought after role. Apply immediately or call Monique Marten for more information 0431467636.