- $65000 - $70000 per annum, Benefits: Circa $70,000 + super
- Job Type
- 6 months ago
• Quick start for a renowned Australian food brand
• Growing food manufacturing business with investment backing
The client is a food manufacturing business experiencing tremendous growth following recent investment. As a result the business needs a QA Officer to work within a highly experienced and dymamic quality team.
You will be responsible for quality assurance activities in line with GMP and HACCP, specifically you will:
- Be responsible for completing all verification activities related to HACCP, GMP, GFSI, Customers and all other statutory standards.
- Ensure quality, food safety systems and processes conform to standards and all Federal and State legislation inclusive of brand SQF and HACCP Plans review & maintenance.
- Assist in maintaining HACCP prerequisite programs for the site that includes but not limited to pest control, cleaning and sanitation, foreign object control, staff training, allergen management, control of non-conforming products etc.
- Maintain verification activities related to site CCPs and QCP monitoring parameters.
- Participate in customer complaint investigation along with other QA team members.
- Report/ trend/ document all production quality related issues and outcomes
You will have at least 1 years experience as a Quality Coordinator or QA Officer gained from within a food manufacturing environment. Your experience will be backed up by a teritary qualification in a food science or related subject.
$70,000 + Super