- $80000 - $95000 per annum
- Job Type
- 6 months ago
- Reputable mid-tier firm with lucrative salary packaging
- 70% outsourced CFO, 30% business advisory work
- Paperless office environment excellent technology and staff facilities
About the Client
A top-100 firm is looking for a new senior accountant to join their CBD office of 30 staff and assist with the growing workload. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for the challenge of a successful and reputable firm, yet the culture and recognition of a boutique. With client TOs in excess of $100m and regular dealings with very HNWIs, you will never get bored by mundane tasks. Yet the close and personable nature of the firm means your individual goals won’t be overlooked, and you will be guided by managers and partners to achieve your vision of success.
Imagine a luxurious and newly renovated office with stunning harbour views where you can conduct your work with the upmost comfort. A fully stocked kitchen and excellent coffee is always available, and technology and processes are always up to date and efficient. This is because the firm understands the importance of being comfortable and supported in the working space, and they do whatever they can to look after their staff. In addition, you will have access to a variety of training seminars to match your professional goals as well as five weeks annual leave after your first year.
About the Role
This role is geared towards a business services senior or an experienced intermediate with great attention to detail, who would like to focus on business advisory and/or outsourced CFO work.
Work alongside managers and partners as well as the CEOs and CFOs of the clients, while guiding a small team of juniors. In addition, you will:
- Oversee and deliver tasks such as management accounting, board report packs, cash flow forecasting, budgeting, and succession planning
- Partake in the entire client engagement process and provide excellent client advice
- Complex tax returns and financial statements for complex client groups, as well as work on tax matters including GST, CGT, FBT and Div7a.
- Work with a diverse range of clients from industries such as mining, tech, construction, and retail, as well as very HNWIs, to help them achieve their financial goals.
- Be the point of contact for clients and hold regular face to face (or virtual) meetings
- Organise workflows and review work for your team
Skills & Experience
- CA/CPA qualification or near completion
- Minimum 4 years Public Practice experience
- Strong analytical skills and superb attention to detail
- Australian/NZ permanent residency essential
- Onshore applicants only
- 5 weeks annual leave after your first year of tenure
- Direct pathway to Supervisor within 12-18 months – this firm prefers to promote from within whenever possible
- Engage with a diverse array of people from a variety of industries in this outsourced CFO role
- A diverse and inclusive team with constant opportunities for staff training & development
- 10% annual bonus
- Staff that contribute to office culture and development – work with a dynamic partnership group that have been expertly selected
- Beautiful office with excellent transport options in the heart of Sydney CBD
If this opportunity interests you, apply now! Submit your CV above, or contact Tamara Viner on 0431 085 399 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any further details.