- $170000 - $220000 per annum
- Job Type
- 6 months ago
- Regional Counsel
- In-House – Broad Generalist Role
- Leading Global Organisation
We are currently partnering with Stryker, a leading global medical technologies organisation, who is seeking a regional counsel to join its Sydney based in-house team. The role will report into the Senior Regional Counsel, Australia and NZ. It is an exciting opportunity for an experienced lawyer who is looking to expand their skill set and work closely with all areas of the business (sales, marketing, compliance, HR, finance and the supply chain teams). It is a dedicated role established to assist with day to day management of legal matters for all areas of the business.
- Drafting, reviewing, negotiating and advising on various types of contracts including; commercial agreements, leases, major projects and facilities agreements, supply agreements, distribution agreements, tender agreements, R+D contracts, clinical agreements, capital deals and bespoke agreements.
- Working closely with the local and overseas teams on acquisitions and integrations
- Reviewing marketing collateral, advising on competition law, cyber and privacy law
- Assisting with other legal matters affecting the business for example; compliance, employment law, insurance and external counsel on any litigation and claims
- As required assisting with preparation of company secretarial documents
- Liaising with external legal counsel.
- A minimum of 7+ years PQE gained from a reputable firm or leading in-house organisation
- Strong contract drafting and contract review skill set as well as commercial acumen and deal structure
- Previous exposure to the compliance landscape that medical or pharmaceutical companies operate in is advantageous but not required
- Demonstrated communication and influencing skills
- Proven organisational skills and enjoy working in a team environment
- Job Offer
- Varied workload
- Team environment with flexibility and one of “Australia’s Best Places to Work”
- Competitive Salary and Bonuses.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Suzie Large on 0434 294 665.