- $100000 per annum
- Job Type
- 26 days ago
- Superannuation Lawyer 2 + years PAE
- Work within an award winning Corporate Advisory Practice
- National firm with role to be based out of Sydney
The team is made up of leading transactional lawyers and commercial lawyers with the skills and experience necessary to execute wide-ranging merger, acquisition and capital markets transactions. They achieve commercial results and outcomes through creative solutions, perseverance and best practice. The team has advised senior management and boards on a wide range of complex business and legal issues. They are regarded as one of the leading advisers to private equity funds and their commercially savvy corporate lawyers blend traditional corporate law skills with an understanding of the needs of private equity investors.
Our client is seeking a highly motivated corporate superannuation lawyer with 2 + years PAE to join the team. This is an opportunity to work very closely with one of the Partners You will be given lots of responsibility and autonomy over your work within an environment where you will be able to excel quickly.
You should be able to demonstrate a desire, and the capacity, to work on high profile and technically challenging transactions. You should be an ambitious high performer, looking to work in an environment where your performance will be duly recognized and rewarded. In addition, you will have:
- A minimum of 2 + years PAE with strong exposure to superannuation;
- Strong drafting and advice writing skills
- Superior technical knowledge and an interest in Australian securities laws and takeovers regulation;
- The ability to work effectively with clients;
- The ability to work autonomously and in a team environment;
- A desire to develop and progress quickly.
- A renumeration package at the top end of the market;
- Experience working alongside some of Australia’s leading partners in one of the truly premier practices in the country on a broad mix of high profile transactions.;
- Be part of a friendly and high performing team in a fast paced and supportive environment;
- The opportunity to learn and develop legal and non-legal skills
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Paige De Losa on 0418 446 374 or email email@example.com quoting reference 12574.