- Noosa Heads
- $85000 per annum
- Job Type
- 6 months ago
- Growing firm with the expertise and fees of a mid-tier
- Focused on you – excellent career development and staff culture
- Work on complex family groups & help clients achieve success
About the Client
This rapidly expanding firm with multiple national locations is looking to fill several remote roles. This is not your average accounting firm – you will be based in the Accountancy team alongside multiple different departments all focused on collaboration and development. Partners and managers have been expertly handpicked to align with the organisation’s values and continuously impart their knowledge with you to help guide you in your career path.
The firm has the perfect balance of structure and flexibility, so you will always know what is expected of you and who can guide you, while also having the flexibility of a remote role where you can choose your own hours. The firm recognises that the best work is done in a supportive atmosphere where people feel apart of a community, and even though you will work remotely, there is constant staff development days and team bonding online. If you prefer, there are several offices you can work from so you will always have the opportunity to meet other staff in person and engage in the bright and fun office environment.
About the Role
Work on a diverse range of SME and HNWIs whilst managing two junior staff. Furthermore, you will:
- Perform Business Advisory work such as management accounting, board report packs, cash flow forecasting, budgeting, and succession planning
- Partake in the entire client engagement process and developing strong relationships
- Complex tax returns and financial statements for complex client groups, as well as work on tax matters including GST, CGT, FBT and Div7a.
- Work with a diverse range of clients from industries such as healthcare, renewables, construction, and hospitality to help them achieve their financial goals.
- Be the point of contact for clients and hold regular face to face (or virtual) meetings
Skills & Experience
- Attainment of CA/CPA qualification
- Technologically adept and competent in Xero
- Minimum 3 years Public Practice experience
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal – are a must!
- Australian/NZ permanent residency essential
- Onshore applicants only
- Completely remote role if desired – choose your own hours
- Direct pathway to Manager – this firm prefers to promote from within whenever possible
- Client focused role
- A diverse and inclusive team with constant opportunities for staff development
- Proactive pay rises, salary review every six months
- Staff that contribute to office culture and development – work with a dynamic partnership group that have been expertly selected
- Plan your work day around your life commitments (instead of the other way round!) – be it dropping of the kids, exercise and hobbies, or walking the dog
If this opportunity interests you, apply now! Submit your CV above, or contact Tamara Viner on 0431 085 399 or email@example.com for any further details.