- $100000 - $105000 per annum
- Job Type
- 28 days ago
• Employee of Choice
• $105,000 + Super
This organisation is an industry leader within Financial Services and are a household name in Australia. They are known for their fantastic culture, flexibility and career progression opportunities. They take pride in hiring high-caliber and switched on individuals who are passionate about adding value and challenging the status quo.
This reputable organisation is seeking a high-performing and enthusiastic Financial Accountant to join their Financial Control function in a role that offers variety and breadth of responsibilities, making sure that no two days are the same.
Your role will include:
- Performing month-end close activities including preparing adjusting journal entries, reconciliations, accruals and prepayments
- Preparation of monthly income tax reporting, BAS and FBT
- Preparation of regulatory returns, APRA return and AFSL reporting
- Preparing half yearly and yearly financial statements and left hand notes
- Liaising with senior stakeholders across Finance
- Liaising with the external auditors
- Identifying efficiencies and process improvements
- Adhoc projects
- In order to be considered for this role, you need to have experience with AASB or IFRS Reporting
- CA/ CPA Qualified.
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Financial Services background is preferred.
- Strong Excel skills and the ability to build pivot tables, v-lookups, complex formulas
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Confident, engaging, hands on and enjoys variety
- Experience with stakeholder management
Please send your CV to Bianca Hirschowitz email@example.com