- $220000 per annum
- Job Type
- 6 months ago
• Strategic enterprise account management focus - working with the C-Suite
• Significant Remuneration Package
This position is working for a leading global technology and engineering solutions provider. With recent acquistions and continued growth within different markets this organisation is primed to continue their recent market dominance.
The primary function of this role is to manage the overall customer relationship of their two major resources customers, driving executive enterprise solutions. This strategic position will manage both commercial and technical requirements and strategies.
This role requires the ability to discover new opportunities for traditional and non-traditional solutions and working with the customer to explore and build a business case for investment in new and innovative solutions.
- Responsible for face to face management of assigned strategic account relationships focusing on increasing wallet share, retention and renewal
- To be the focal point for the complete relationship management of the customer
- To develop relationships with key commercial and technical leads within account
- To support the technical and commercial strategies associated with growing the target accounts
- To provide overall project management in the deployment of any technology or service offering into the account
- Gather requirements and provide input into product strategy driving enterprise solutions
- To maintain and develop the customer pipeline in accordance with the Salesforce CRM solution
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
- At least 10 years within a similar role in a IT solutions provider, EPCM or Plant Owner Operator
- You will be a driven and motivated individual, possessing strong networking and business development skills within the resources industry.
- A self-starter, able to work on your own initiative to develop client engagements delivering value
- Skilled and experienced with operating at a senior level within our target client base, aligning client business needs with technology solutions.
- Comfortable in addressing the technical detail required to ensure success in implementation or support engagements
- Strong client management skills with extensive experience of working with the C-Suite.
- Customer focused, striving to deliver long-term sustainable customer satisfaction
- Commercial awareness and gravitas to work at a senior level
- Supports the budgeting and forecasting processes to ensure performance targets are met.
- You will have strong negotiating skills for high value or complex business arrangements
- Teritary qualifications
This role represents a significant opportunity within a global business at a senior level. An attractive and significant rem package will be negociated for the right person.
For initial enquiries contact Kevin Howell at FutureYou Recruitment on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 0439210056. Alternatively please apply online.