- $105000 per annum
- Job Type
- 6 months ago
- Be part of an excellent rewards & recognition program in this medium sized firm
- Modern North Sydney firm with great facilities and public transport
- A Successful and expanding organisation with interesting high-profile clients
About the Client
A mid-tier client with several offices and a global sphere of influence is seeking another supervisor to join their growing team. This is an excellent opportunity to accelerate your career as you work alongside a talented and diverse cohort. Clients come from varied industry backgrounds and have complex structures, with turnovers of up to $150 million, so the work is always challenging and engaging. There is continual opportunity to display your professionalism and personable skills as you meet with your portfolio of clients face-to-face.
As a firm that is strongly orientated to preferencing existing employees and promoting from within, this is a rare opportunity to accelerate your career and make an important move towards manager and even partnership. Growth and development are valued immensely; partners and managers are ex-Big Four, and always happy to impart their experience. Beyond this, there are frequent external educators brought to develop your hard and soft skills. In terms of environment, the office is bright and modern, and there is a stocked fridge and excellent coffee machine to help yourself to whenever you like.
About the Role
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum five years of domestic business services experience in a public practice
- CA or CPA qualified
- Be comfortable managing workflows for a team of talented senior and intermediate staff
- Be an excellent and professional communicator
- Review tax compliance and tax planning for high-net-worth individuals, partnerships, SMSFs, trusts and companies;
- Exposure or experience in FBT returns, CGT Advice, Div. 7a, and business advisory work such as management reports, cashflow forecasting and budgeting
- Be proficient with MYOB and Xero, and in Microsoft Excel;
- Foster close and trustworthy relationships with a range of clients, meeting face-to-face
- Onshore applicants with Australian/New Zealand permanent residency or citizenship only!
- Largely business advisory focused work
- Join managers and partners on business development ventures
- A newly renovated office with plenty of public transport and parking options
- Ability to work from home several days per week
- $1000 personal technology budget – put it towards a new phone or laptop!
- Staff events throughout the year – after work drinks, EOFY and Christmas parties, and frequent staff training
- Rewards and recognition program – cash bonuses, vouchers, fine dining experiences
- Transparent career pathways – promotion to manager within 18 months
- Join an innovative and rapidly expanding firm with an impressive growth rate
This is a firm where you can gain immeasurable experience and progress all the way to partner. If you are ready to take the next step in your career, submit your CV above or contact Tamara Viner on 0431 085 399 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any further details