- $160000 per annum
- Job Type
- 7 months ago
• Newly Created ANZ Position
• Remote working environment
This role provides the opportunity to be a part of a progressive national Tech company who are providing game changing dispute resolution solutions to the ANZ market.
Reporting to the CIO, this role is pivotal to the continued growth and security of the organisation and would suit an experienced and creative DevOps Engineer who wants to be part of the design and security/infrastructure operations. Your experience needs to cover resilient cloud infrastructure design, engineering and monitoring within an Azure environment.
This is a newly created lead role working for a scale up company who are on a fantastic growth trajectory. The company operate within a remote work from home environment so you can be based anywhere in the country with the majority of their current employees in Sydney and Perth.
- Azure secure cloud services, configuration and integration
- CI/CD Pipeline troubleshooting and operation
- API Gateway performance management and access control
- Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Conducting regular cloud services compliance reviews, Identity and Access Management (IAM), Cloud Controls Matrix, ISO 27001
Skills and Experience
- Terraform, Terragrunt, Ansible
- CI/CD Pipeline
- Web Application Firewall (WAF)
- Resilient Architecture Design
- Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions
Please contact Kevin Howell at FutureYou Recruitment on 0439210056 for more details or apply online. Full job description available.
Only applicants with Australian working rights and are who are based in ANZ will be considered.