- Frenchs Forest
- $90000 - $100000 per annum, Benefits: $90,000- $100,000 + Super + 5% bonus
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
• Full control of ANZ Quality & Regulatory Compliance reporting to a Global Director based in the States
• FMCG experience essential, Lower North Shore based with flexible working
The client is a major name with a network of manufacturing sites and a Distribution HQ in the Lower North Shore. The business is going through a major change and transformation and requires a high calibre Quality Lead for its ANZ Operations.
Reporting into the US Based VP the Quality Lead/ Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of Business Quality including maintaining Licenses and Certificates, overall Compliance, regulatory requirements, remediation and the oversight of the complete Quality Management System (QMS). Specifically you will cover the following:
- Manage all compliance Quality activities within the Australian organization, considering required resources, deadlines and priorities.
- Lead and manage critical Quality Management systems: auditing, investigation management & CAPA, remediation, controlled documents, change control, customer’s feedback and product returns and recalls,
- Act as the Quality Management Representative of the Australian Business; Leading and managing continuous improvement initiatives in compliance with GMP and all regulatory and legal requirements.
- Quality oversight of new products, brand maintenance, and product upgrade/line extension projects from external manufacturing for local market.
- Leads and/or assists regulatory body inspections and certification audits
- Manage the post market surveillance processes for Australia sold products (drugs, medical devices, cosmetics, and consumer products), including Pharmacovigilance.
- Identify and recommend opportunities to improve quality systems and regulated processes optimizing efficiency, performance and cost.
To be successful in applying for this role you will have proven experience within FMCG Manufacturing from a quality perspective. You will hold a deep knowledge of GMP ISO 13485 as well as be proficient in the use of software, Excel and systems. Your experience will ideally be gained from pharmaceuticals, food and beverage or health and wellness.
Circa $90,000 - $100,000 + Super + 5% bonus
Matthew Walker, Associate Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY NOW