- Sydney CBD
- $170000 - $200000 per annum, Benefits: High Performance Team with Flexibility
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
- Employment - Senior Legal Counsel
- ASX Top 20 Listed Company
- Competitive salary package & benefits
- Sydney or Melbourne CBD
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced employment lawyer to move in-house and join a leading ASX listed organisation. This role forms part of the high performing legal team reporting into the Executive Manager - Corporate Legal. The role will involve assisting with providing tailored legal advice across ER, IR and health and safety matters.
- Providing high quality, strategic and commercially focused legal advice to your business partners (including the Employee Relations team)
- Responsibility for relevant legal templates, including template employment contracts
- Assisting with employment related litigation, including any Federal Court and Supreme Court matters
- Monitoring legislative/regulatory changes and provision of legal advice which may impact operational business processes
- Project managing all legal aspects of new projects and initiatives as directed from time to time
- Continually contributing to the improvement of work systems, processes and planning systems within the legal team.
- Ideally a minimum of 7 years PQE
- Experience gained in a top-tier firm or blue chip corporate legal practice, including in employment, industrial relations and workplace health and safety laws
- Outstanding communication and relationship building skills
- Proven ability to manage competing deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
This opportunity offers a diverse in-house role within a collegiate and high performing legal team.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Suzie Large 0434 294 665.