- $75000 - $85000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
- 18 Month Contract - Possible Permanent Role
- Continuous Growth
- Well Known Brand
A Market leading FMCG business based in the West are currently looking for fun, dynamic Execuitve Assistant to support their busy CEO on an extnded Maternity Leave Contract
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is available immediately and highly motivated, hands-on with organisation. You will be responsible for providing comprehensive support to the C-Suite and Board of Directors of the Company and managing the organisation's administrative operations .The EA must ensure the smooth-running of the office, working both on a one-to-one basis with the executives, but also on a wider basis with internal colleagues and external clients.
This business is going from strength to strength and are aiming to DOUBLE their production year on year
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintaining the CEO's appointment schedule, planning and scheduling both in person and virtual meetings with internal and external stakeholders, conferences, travel and accommodation (when health regulations allow) and coordinating social and client events
- Maximising the CEO's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence, drafting letters and documents, initiating telecommunications
- Screening calls, emails and letters for the CEO, determining priorities and what can be dealt with independently
- Collecting and ensuring approval of expenses (both work and personal)
- Assisting with administrative tasks such as document signatures (manually adding), proof reading, editing and formatting documents
- Review CEO diaries and schedule to avoid clashes and double bookings
- Conduct regular checks of an inbox with timely follow-up action where required to avoid build-up by end of week
- Source and organise personal particulars of items as per requests from directors
- Assign daily and ad-hoc tasks to Receptionist and any important meetings for the week that require refreshments or specific items
- Arranging internal functions/offsites/team building events (including catering where required)
- Event management, organisation and assistance including employee updates, social team events, team training & conferences, Leadership Team offsites, and other employee and communications as required.
- In charge of Travel bookings
- General administration duties
- Accurate and fast typing
- At least 4+ experience as a Secretary, Receptionist or a similar type of role
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Strong interpersonal skills and confidence when dealing with a range of stakeholders.
- A professional approach to dealing with confidential issues.
- The ability to communicate confidently in a clear and concise manner both written and verbal
- The proven ability to manage time effectively and to work to tight and/or competing deadlines.
Contact details Brooke Colby - 0413 698 785