- Sydney CBD
- $70000 - $90000 per annum
- Job Type
- 7 months ago
- Business Advisory and CFO Advisory orientated role
- Advanced structured and on the job training given
- Innovative use of technology and software
- Rapidly growing firm
This is forward-thinking, successful firm in Sydney They operate an open-plan, paperless office that is 100% cloud based and very tech-focused.
Their client based consists of a wide range of local, medium sized business and NFP's that require a large amount of business advisory and virtual CFO services.
Staff receive regular internal and external training to enhance their technical and strategic expertise in addition to advancing their soft-skills allowing them to become experts in their field and trusted advisers to clients. In addition to this you will also have the option to attend various training courses based on your own areas of interest to aid you in achieving your personalised career goals.
This is a sociable office with a strong team culture. Staff receive 5 weeks annual leave; monthly team lunches; quarterly team bonding days and free snacks and food in the office.
Flexible working arrangements are available.
Working closely with the partners, this role will suit either a Business Services Senior or experienced Intermediate with a commercial and analytical mind who would like to focus on Business Advisory/Corporate Advisory and Outsourced CFO work.
You will work with the CEO’s and CFO’s of some of the firms clients to help them achieve their key business goals and assist with their internal finance function.
Additional tasks are:
- Assist with work-flow management
- Review the tax compliance work of junior staff
- Meet with clients face to face
- Assist with the development of innovative commercial business solutions in line with corporate financial targets and requirements
- Oversee and manage delivery of the company balance sheet, cash flow management, budgeting and forecasting processes
- Board report packs/exec reports
- Assist with all accounting and business strategy functions
- Provide the senior leadership team with support in planning, strategy and decision making
This role would suit someone with the following:
- CA or CPA qualified or close to completion
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Business Services
- Strong analysis skills
- Confident in a client facing environment
- A desire to learn and progress
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail please call Kate Stephenson on 0434 529 723 or email KateStephenson@future-you.com.au