- $77000 per annum
- Job Type
- 7 months ago
• Financial Services Firm - Crows Nest
• $70,000 plus super
Our client is a successful Financial Services Firm, looking for an enthusiastic, professional and friendly administrator to join their Accounting arm of the business. Once on boarded, enjoy the flexibility of working in a hybrid manner from home and work, in a supportive, social and collaborative team, supporting the Professional Accounting Staff and Management, as well as manage the general office coordination and Client Service duties for the team.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Administration duties associated with a professional office service business such as invoicing, processing client payments, debtor management, minute taking, bank reconciliations.
- Data maintenance and upkeep of our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Practice Manager platforms.
- Preparation of client correspondence, reports and other documents.
- Assist with ATO and ASIC matters and offer helpful support to the Accounting Team as required.
- Accepting incoming internal and external phone calls, re directing and message taking following company procedures.
- General administration and office management including maintaining office supplies, scanning, filing, management of incoming and outgoing mail and daily banking.
- Meet and greet clients as well as maintain and manage meeting rooms and appointments for both internal and external client meetings (Once Sydney remote working orders are lifted and we can return to an office environment – there may be intermittent visits to the office as required for mail collection, scanning, printing and collecting client documents)
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated recent experience working in a professional office environment
- The ability to work independently as part of current remote working arrangements.
- Able to prioritise and complete tasks within established time frames while working well under pressure and with a sharp eye for detail.
- Strong administrative skills as well as the ability to logically follow and understand common processes and procedures.
- Prior experience in an Accounting Administration role would be highly regarded but not necessary. This includes knowledge and experience with ASIC and corporate secretarial matters, solid experience on managing ATO matters, exposure to our firms software programs such as Salesforce, Xero, Xero Practice Manager, Zoom, NowInfinity, Class and DocuSign.
- Proven experience with Microsoft Office software particularly Excel, Word and Microsoft Office365
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative in problem solving and in exercising judgement
Flexibility, full training and a supportive and friendly team are on offer. Consolidate and develop your strong administration skills and win this highly sought after role. Apply immediately, or call Monique Marten for more information on 0431467636.