- $60000 - $65000 per annum
- Job Type
- 7 months ago
- Junior Opporutntiy
- Permanent Role
- Makert Leader
A large fast growing Australian business are seeking a Internal Communications specialist to join their dynamic team. This role will play a vital part in breaking the silence and bringing every single employee and team together in telling the story of "a day in the life of" this will give employees the chance to be heard, understand and collaborate seamlessly with other areas of the business as they grow and develop.
If you are a skilled writer with additional gifts in developing a brand or company’s identity, we want you.
The successful candidate is an organised and cool-tempered professional who is a persuasive communicator, nimble operator, and a creative & solutions-focused thinker. If you are also confident in your public speaking and project management abilities, we’d like to meet you.
- Enhance the company’s voice and all internal communication
- Develop employee communications positioning, executive announcements, and manage daily company Intranet publishing activities.
- Drive input and monitor and report on internal stakeholder needs, interests and issues, and provide analysis and recommendations to manage identified risks and ensure communication materials are relevant, appropriate, and informative
- Develop engaging visual materials (i.e., presentations, graphics, and content for variety of communications platforms including internal screens, intranet and email)
- Provide support and counsel to key internal stakeholders including drafting and distributing communications (i.e., scripts, stories, presentations, memos, visuals, etc.) for both broad and targeted audiences.
- Develop templates and graphic resources to support stakeholders’ internal communications activities
- Draft messages, compile annual report or scripts from CEO and Senior Executives for presentation to employees in written or spoken form
- Ensure company intranet and other internal channels are updated daily with fresh and engaging content.
- Handle the internal communication response to crisis situations which affect organisational perception and reputation
- Drafting and developing texts, news, stories, blogs and messages and distributing across a broad range of channels traditional, multimedia, social media. i.e., travel with sales team, social events, social clubs, sports activities, staff story, chef, culture event, Christmas party
- Organise and promote staff engagement and reward recognition scheme, write, and publish news articles around this activity
- Compile monthly feedback from exit survey of all survey data collected, employee engagement survey, highlighting any causes for concern. Use positive testimonials for website, submit this data to People and Culture Manager.
- Maintain internal communications calendar as well as the ongoing tracking and reporting of communications metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism , work in human resources area desirable
- 1+ years Expeirence
- Strong writer and storyteller to identify and develop compelling stories that support our internal communication and the company’s strategic priorities
- Excellent judgement, decision making, networking and high-level verbal communication skills
- Must be hands-on and experienced in crafting and executing creative internal messaging and multi-channel media campaigns
- Creativity and problem-solving aptitude