- $75000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
- Top 20 Firm in Sydney CBD with incredible office views & facilities
- Ex Big 4 partners and managers who are purposeful industry leaders
- Focused on you – proactive salary reviews and WFH opportunities
About the Client
This top 20 client is looking for an intelligent intermediate account to join their expanding team. Gain exposure to a range of business services including advisory and value ad work, and turbo charge your career at this entrepreneurial firm. Partners and managers have ex Big 4 backgrounds and wealth of knowledge and expertise to impart on young and ambitious accountants.
Performance and results are important, but staff always come first. This is a firm that wants to see the best you have to offer, and will help you to deliver it. They are invested in your development, and there are frequent training sessions in hard and soft skills. Your mental well being is acknowledged and supported too, with additional personal leave available and a ‘wellness’ budget.
About the Role
From the business services team you will apply your strong technical skills to deliver exceptional results for clients. You will support a team of senior accountants and managers, as well as mentoring some juniors.
More details about the role:
- Service a range of diverse client portfolios and build client rapport
- Prepare financial statements and income tax returns for companies, trusts, partnerships and family groups.
- Exposure to tax planning work
- Exposure to a variety of tax matters including GST, CGT, FBT and Div7a.
- Business Advisory work such as cashflow forecasting etc.
- Hands on work with large Corporates, SME's and Large Family Groups.
- Continual advisory for clients & external agencies independently or alongside a partner
Skills & Experience
- Strong work ethic, high attention to detail and a positive attitude
- Commitment to professional development
- Studying towards CA/CPA qualification
- Minimum 2 years public practice experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Onshore applicants only - Australian/NZ permanent residency a must
- Renovated office in the heart of Sydney CBD – beautiful work environment with amazing harbour views
- Focus on work/life balance – possibility to work from home 3 days/week and extra wellness leave opportunities
- Lucrative salary – above award package
- Have fun at work as part of a friendly and encouraging team
- Ongoing support for students, with modules paid up front and exam leave
- Frequent and comprehensive training for personal and professional staff development
- $1000 annual 'wellness budget' – use for massages, counselling, physio etc.
- Supportive and authentic office environment - fully stocked fridge, unlimited coffee, & weekly lunches
- Excellent progression opportunities - promotion to senior within 12 months
- Friday afternoon drinks, regular team bonding events, parties and functions
If you believe you are suited for this role, apply now! Submit your CV above, or contact Tamara Viner on 0431 085 399 or email@example.com for any further details.