- $85000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
- Top 10 firm situated in a modern and sleek CBD office
- Business advisory focused – work with a range of complex clients
- Accelerate your career at an established firm that promotes from within
About the Client
A reputable and ambitious firm is looking for their next star senior to join a fast paced and exhilarating business services environment. The right person will thrive from working under pressure and aspire to work with one of the best firms in Australia.
Partners and managers are all ex-big Four and have accumulated a wealth of expertise and knowledge on the industry, which they use to shape the organisation. The firm has the perfect balance of structure and flexibility, so you will always know what is expected of you and who can guide you, while managers and partners have an open-door and are always appreciative of advice on how to better workflows and organisational culture.
Above all, the firm recognises that the best work is done in a holistic and supportive atmosphere where people feel apart of a community. This is continually fostered through staff development days, sport teams and fun runs, and casual Fridays with after work drinks.
About the Role
The firm is looking for a top tier candidate who is passionate about Business Advisory, and is comfortable leading a small team of intermediate and junior accountants. Furthermore, you will:
- Play a small role in tax compliance, such as preparation and lodgment of Tax Returns, BAS, Financial Statements for large companies, trusts, partnerships, and SMSFs.
- Perform majority Business Advisory work such as management accounting, board report packs, cash flow forecasting, budgeting, and succession planning
- Build own client database from the start, partaking in the entire client engagement process
- Work on tax matters including GST, CGT, FBT and Div7a.
- Work with a diverse range of clients from industries such as telecommunications, renewables, construction, and retail to help them achieve their financial goals.
- Outsourced CFO work with ASX listed businesses and international companies
- Be the point of contact for clients and hold regular face to face (or virtual) meetings
Skills & Experience
- Attainment of CA/CPA qualification
- Minimum 3 years Public Practice experience
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal – are a must!
- Australian/NZ permanent residency essential
- Onshore applicants only
- Turbo charge your career progression – this firm prefers to promote from within whenever possible
- Business advisory focused role
- Upgrade your resume and experience at a Top 10 firm
- $1500 technology budget – get a new phone or laptop!
- A diverse and inclusive team with constant opportunities for staff development and an open-door policy
- Modern CBD office with amazing facilities and young staff mostly under 35
- Work from home two days per week
- Proactive pay rises, salary review every six months
- Staff that contribute to office culture and development – work with a dynamic partnership group with decades of Big 4 experience
- Very social vibe – Excellent EOFY, quarterly, and Christmas parties with huge bar tabs!
If this opportunity interests you, apply now! Submit your CV above, or contact Tamara Viner on 0431 085 399 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any further details.