- $170000 - $190000 per annum, Benefits: + Bonus
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
• Service-based industry
• $170,000 - $190,000 package + STI
My client is a leading services-based organisation with a national presence. Due to a strong pipeline of opportunities, the Corporate Development team are seeking to grow and appoint an experienced Corporate Development Manager.
Within the Corporate Development team, there is a great pathway for progression into senior leadership positions - both within the team and wider business (Sydney and nationwide). Reporting to the Head of Corporate Development, you will take ownership for:
- Providing commercial finance support to complex bids & tenders
- Develop pricing strategy, strategic analysis, contractual review and partner negotiations
- Collabortate with legal, finance & business development
- Lead a team of commercial analysts
- Undertake complex financial modelling
There is a continuing requirement for experienced commercial finance professionals who can provide a cutting edge in bidding and who have the skills to deal with complex problems across the contract lifecycle.
Candidate with expeirnece in Corporate Development, M&A or Bids/Tenders with experience in service-based engagmements are encouraged to apply.
You will likely be qualified CA, CPA, and/or CFA gained with Professional Services or Investment Banking.
$170,000 - $190,000 package + STI with opportunities for progression.