- $60000 - $80000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
• Fun, Dynamic Culture
• Fast Growing
A leading FMCG business based in Prestons are growing and are looking for a go-getter to join their team. The Customer Service and Operations lead role is a business-critical role for the leading health & wellness sector. Focusing on aftersales customer service, online fulfilment and inventory management, this role leads the way for the day-to-day operations for online and offline fulfilment.
About the role
- Lead the day-to-day operation for brands, ensuring inventory is accurate, customer service is excellent, and fulfilment is on time.
- Responsible for fulfilling customer orders and making sure the experience is flawless end to end
- Supporting the warehouse/distribution function and owning the fulfilment process
- Reporting to the Operations Manager
- Responding to consumer queries / complaints via telephone / CRM Live-Chat to an exceptional consumer experience
- Consulting consumers on product related topics via phone / email (CRM)
- order fulfilment processes of consumers orders in the system and ensuring smooth processing according to defined service level agreements
- Proactively engaging with consumers in case of issues with their orders and providing alternatives
- Liaising with freight forwarders to resolve issues with consumer shipments
- Leading projects to improve systems and processes
- Providing monthly updates and reports on consumer service KPIs
- Identify process and improvement opportunities that benefit the business and its customers
- Create, adapt, maintain SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) documentation
- Actively contribute to strategic projects and programs of work
A successful candidate for this role will have:
- Strong communication skills for external and internal stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills, advanced Excel.
- Experience E-commerce platforms such as Shopify.
- Experience in ERP systems
- Has strong admin and project management skills
- Has experience supporting various stakeholders
- Minimum 3-4 years experience
Contact Details - Brooke Colby - 0413 698 785