- Base + Super + Bonus
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
Leading National Brand
This team delivers the strategic business objectives by co-ordinating the developing of the strategy and annual operating plan and prioritizing, leading, and managing the execution & design of transformation initiatives. The Strategy Manager role works collaboratively with wider business stakeholders to ensure all initiatives which are assigned deliver expected business outcomes, focused on commercial performance, customer and employee experience, as well as organizational design. Be responsible for:
- Driving business growth and shareholder value through effective translation of strategic goals and imperatives into initiatives which are then executed, including the discovery, design and presentation of insights and recommendations and associated business cases.
- Effectively utilise different frameworks for delivery based on best fit for each initiative.
- Communicate and present to business stakeholders, including executive leaders, customers, partners, and functional groups across the organisation.
- Coordinate multiple cross-functional teams and strategic initiatives, with deliverables across the Enterprise.
- Partner with functional teams to evaluate and resolve priority strategic issues and in implementing approved strategies.
- Integrate how the “Big Picture” of initiatives comes together from definition through implementation, including implications across the business.
- Business degree or equivalent from a reputable tertiary institution. MBA from a reputable tertiary institution.
- MUST HAVE 4+ years of relevant experience in management consulting organisations / internal strategy teams.
- Experience in IT, ICT, Telecommunications, and/or Consulting organizations.
- Advanced PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel skills.
- Strong stakeholder management.
- Jira and Confluence.
- A self-starter with an ability to adapt to a dynamic, ever-changing and ambiguous environment.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills with the ability to work with stakeholders across different functions, colleagues at all levels, and with partners.
- Demonstrated ability work well under pressure, meet deadlines and adapt easily to change and ambiguity.
- Awareness of industry and market trends in the service provider, telecommunications, IT and ICT industries.
- Attractive salary plus bonus
- Design and deliver strategies that place customers at the centre of business decisions
- Work with diverse and high-performance colleagues
- Be part of an enriching culture born on values, purpose, imagination and spirit
- Flexible working environment and fantastic staff benefits