- $140000 - $160000 per annum, Benefits: Circa $150,000 + Super
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
• Responsible for end to end supply chain with a focus on inventory and warehousing
• Join Australia’s fastest growing FMCG distributor
The client is a major name experiencing huge growth within the food and beverage distribution space. As a result of winning multiple contracts they need a Head of Supply Chain to manage the end to end supply chain with a focus on logistics, forecasting and planning.
Reporting to the CEO the Head of Supply Chain will be responsible for strategic and operational supply chain. Specifically you will:
- Manage supply and demand to ensure efficient use of inventory across entirety of supply chain
- Managing distribution requirements planning reporting on costs against budget
- Manage inventory levels across all sites nationally
- Recognise and champion continuous innovations to deliver improved user experience and reduce overall costs
- Technology implementation and administration of inhouse iOS App, ERP and WMS systems
- Follow up and monitor supply issues, managing exceptions and working with the buying team and wider business.
You are a proven Supply Chain Manager/ National Warehousing Manager with extensive expertise within warehousing, inventory and logistics. Your experience will have been gained from a third party distribution operation, ideally with exposure to food and beverage and you will hold a relevant Tertiary qualification.
Circa $150,000 + super
Matthew Walker, Associate Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY NOW