- St Marys
- $111111 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
• Clayton based role with home working
• Full end to end NPD role managing the team and all projects
The client, based near Clayton is part of a thriving group and manufactures and distribute OTC health and wellness related products.
Reporting to the Head of Sales and Marketing the NPD Project Manager will hold responsibility for:
- Development of Project Timelines for all Product Development Projects in line with market launches
- Engage stakeholders at all key points In program timelines.
- Reflecting timeline and project changes
- Coordinate the R&D team to release relevant documentation from distribution through to completion
Your team will release multiple products at once to market and this role would suit someone who has been exposed to a large corporate but enjoys the freedom of working for a smaller business.
You will be a proven Product Development Manager who can demonstrate end to end product release for a number of products within an FMCG category. You will have managed a small team and be able to evidence responsibility from concept to commercialisation.
Circa $125,000 + Super