- $200000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
• Competitive and highly innovative
• Senior leadership opportunity
Our client is the number in their industry and one of the most loved brands. To continue their journey of innovation and market competitiveness they are inviting you to join them leading the way in an Associate directors position for pricing and product across the full suite of offerings which is vast. This could be a career defining role and will offer an exciting challenge.
- Leading the development of a compelling product offer roadmap based on market opportunities
- Determining market opportunities through a strong understanding of market trends, customer needs, competitor activity and product performance
- Leading the pricing and commercial assessment of propositions and tactical promotions
- Collaborating with Sales, GTM, Marketing and Digital teams to determine the optimal offer for execution
- Negotiating with vendors and external partners on rebates and commercial arrangements that help support the offer
- Defining and communicating quarterly product objectives that align to targets
- Developing effective marketing plans and strategies including product positioning and consistency across product portfolio
- Leading a team of direct reports to deliver flawless execution and developing each member to their full potential
You will have ten + years experience in a senior role within a similar function, you have an extremely high commercial acumen experienced in implementing strategic frameworks through strong commercial analysis and you are known for your innovation, entrepreneurial and creative approach in capturing market share and consumer engagement. You put consumer value at the heart of everything you set out to achieve. You will also be highly consultative and build trust enabling you to take the business on a journey and clearly see your vision.
On offer is a senior leadership role in a business where you will be highly valued and encouraged to take the lead.
Lisa Chesterman 0431349854