- $135000 - $145000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
• Fast Growing
• Fun/Dynamic work environment
A global digital transformation business with a number of impressive partnerships are looking to hire a Sydney based Recruitment Manager to join the team, this organisation has gone from strength to strength and has it's people strategy at the heart of their growth plans. With a 150 people locally, business has huge plans to significantly grow over the next 12 - 18 months.
The Talent Acquisition Manager will drive all talent sourcing activities across ANZ including being a true champion in the external marketplace promoting the unique market position and opportunities.This role works with the key hiring managers as a trusted business partner to attract, manage and build a valued, and fit for purpose, talent pipeline.This role will utilise industry knowledge, and the ability to tap into a vast established network to identify and attract the very best technology talent. Operating in a high volume, fast-paced work environment, possessing sound judgement and decision making skills and the ability to navigate ambiguity. The role requires a consistent track record of utilising innovative solutions to attract talent along with a solid client service orientation, successfully partnering with hiring stakeholders while demonstrating outstanding communication and prioritisation skills.
- Manage end to end recruitment for all t open positions in AU and ANZ region.
- Work with hiring managers to understand the requirements well and gather all the required information against open positions
- Post the requirements internally on career site and externally on job boards
- Sourcing, shortlisting the profile against the requirements by conducting preliminary discussion with the candidate, Interview coordination, following up with the Panel for the feedback, sharing feedback with the candidate and with the channel partner, preparing offer letter, Pre and post offer engagement
- Share the requirements with Vendors/Channel partners on a need basis.
- Building proactive pipeline of candidates for re-deployable skills
- Participate in daily, weekly meetings with hiring managers, sales, engineering and capacity management.
- Review and track progress on all open positions
- Weekly Report on status of open positions as per the APAC template, Monthly TA productivity report end of every month.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 8+ years talent acquisition experience, preferably in both agency and in-house role
- Experience hiring into the IT field
- Ability to understand the business needs and translate that to target appropriate talent
- Ability to utilise established talent acquisitions platforms to target talent
- Ability to work within and influence organisational constraints to optimize solutions for hiring managers and candidates
- Strong communication, emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills
- Well developed negotiation and influencing skills
- A good team player, adaptable, with a strong work ethic
- Able to work in a focused manner and within tight timelines
Contact Details - Brooke Colby - 0413 698 785