- $72500 per annum
- Job Type
- 7 months ago
- Several roles available – both part-time and full-time
- Western Sydney firm with onsite parking and great public transport
- 40% business advisory work & opportunity to provide value-add services
About the Client
A mid-tier client with several offices and a global sphere of influence is searching for a range of roles, from intermediate to supervisor/assistant manager. This is an excellent opportunity to accelerate your career as you work alongside a talented and diverse team. Clients come from varied industry backgrounds and will challenge you with complex and engaging work. There is continual opportunity to display your professionalism and personable skills as you meet with your portfolio of clients face-to-face.
As a firm that is strongly orientated to preference existing employees and promote from within, this is a rare opportunity to get your foot in the door of a well renowned and high-performance organisation. Growth and development are valued immensely; partners and managers are ex-Big Four, and always happy to impart their experience. Beyond this, there are frequent external educators brought to develop your hard and soft skills. A sense of team spirit is also fostered through staff lunches and outings, as well as a Friday afternoon drinks trolley and regular staff events.
About the Role
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum two to five years of local business services experience in a public practice
- Working towards or completed your CA or CPA
- Be comfortable managing workflows for a small team of friendly staff
- Be an excellent and professional communicator
- Prepare and review tax compliance and tax planning for high-net-worth individuals, partnerships, SMSFs, trusts and companies;
- Exposure or experience in FBT returns, CGT Advice, Div. 7a, and business advisory work such as management reports, cashflow forecasting and budgeting
- Be proficient with MYOB and Xero, and in Microsoft Excel;
- Foster close and trustworthy relationships with a range of clients, meeting face-to-face
- Onshore applicants with Australian/New Zealand permanent residency or citizenship only!
In addition to the heavy involvement in business advisory work and dynamic culture, this firm offers a range of benefits:
- 40% business advisory work
- A newly renovated office with plenty of public transport and parking options
- Part-time roles available & ability to work from home several days per week
- $1000 personal technology budget – put it towards a new phone or laptop!
- Staff events throughout the year – after work drinks, EOFY and Christmas parties, and frequent staff training
- Performance and salary reviewal every six months
- Transparent career pathways with frequent progression from within the organisation
- Join an innovative and rapidly expanding firm with an impressive growth rate
This is a firm where you can gain immeasurable experience and progress all the way to partner, or move on to a Big 4. Whatever the case, it is an opportunity not to be missed. Submit your CV above or contact Tamara Viner on 0431 085 399 or email@example.com for any further details.