- Base plus Super
- Job Type
- 7 months ago
Leading National Oranisation
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Manual Test Analyst to come on board and work with the Test Lead to execute the tests. Working in a collaborative team environment, to deliver a strategic Call Centre platform. As the Test Analyst, you will be working closely with the Test Lead in planning and conducting system testing and assisting business and users to carry out UAT testing.
- Design Test Cases and Uploading them in ALM
- Executing the Test cases and Reporting Defects in ALM
- Perform tests utilising manual software testing process.
- Perform System Testing, End-End testing and UAT
- Defect tracking and management
- Minimum of 4 - 5 years experience in a Test Analyst role
- ALM Experience is ideal
- Proven experience with Contact Centre platforms (ideally Cisco) is preferred however not mandatory
- Ability to work closely with technology teams including triaging defects through investigation to resolution
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and results-oriented individual with good analytical ability
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to meet project deadlines
Start ASAP, 6 month FTC
- Work with diverse and high-performance colleagues.
- Be part of an enriching culture born on values, purpose, imagination and spirit.
- Flexible working environment.
Click the 'Apply Now' button ASAP! If you have any questions or would like to have a confidential discussion, please call Corin Roberts in our Sydney office on (02) 9195 2929.