- $170000 per annum
- Job Type
- 12 days ago
• Award winning team
• Highly innovative products and services
Our client is one of the most loved brands in the country, evoking loyalty across all of their products and services alike. Being highly Innovative they are continuously bring new products to market and this is where you come in. They are inviting a Strategic manager in to the business to pave the way for new product launch. This will be an exciting role with some incredible plans for new products hitting the market. You will be supported by an amazing team of professionals continuing to grow the brand love and loyalty.
- Development of customer marketing strategy, including insights, customer experience and program execution.
- Based on customer insights and analysis , establishing and leading the overarching plans, working cross functionally with key stakeholders .
- Provide customer-led recommendations to optimise success of key initiatives and launches.
- Work with the relevant program and IT project teams to deliver experience improvements.
- Maximising the effectiveness of key customer marketing tools and capability, marrying a deep understanding of customer behaviour, market opportunities and marketing program impact.
- Forecasting and tracking for the key objectives required to execute successfully, including the ongoing and predictive retention, growth and revenue forecasting.
- Represent the team across key internal forums, influencing to ensure priorities get the required focus.
- Maximising new capabilities to improve the performance and productivity of the function.
- Comprehensive knowledge of customer base management
- Deep understanding of customer marketing and business analytics
- You must also demonstrate planning, communication and analytical capability
- Great stakeholder management skills across all levels and a desire to deliver excellent work.
- You are commercially astute with Budget management experience
- Possess exceptional leadership qualities that drive change and a culture of continuous improvement
On offer is the opportunity to join a highly progressive company focused on Innovation in everything they do. You will be supported by some of the best in the business by joining an award winning team who value your personal and professional growth.
Lisa Chesterman 0431349854